Quality Assurance Product Return Specialist
R.E.M. Staffing has a temporary Quality Assurance Product Return Specialist in the Middletown area. This position will be approximately 12-15 weeks. The Quality Assurance Product Return Specialist is responsible for the efficient processing of all returns and defective products. This position will be on 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm.
The Quality Assurance Product Return Specialist will be responsible for:
• Daily processing of defective RMAs for disposition / trends / stock check requirements.
• Prepares paperwork and coordinates returns to customers and suppliers.
• Performs stock checks, in-process and final inspections when needed.
• Ships missing hardware and components to customers when required.
• Responsible for the timely disposition of returned product.
• Performs inspection of purchased materials, components, and assemblies when Quality Assurance Specialist Assistant not available.
• High School Diploma.
• Good decision-making skills.
• Ability to communicate and work with others effectively.
• Self-motivated and works with little supervisory direction.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Speaks and writes English fluently.
• Computer experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel required; MS Access, a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Able to use pallet jack with 300-pound load.
• Able to use portable staircase and climb to 12-foot heights.
• Able to carry 20 pound / 3 cubic feet boxes up and down portable staircase.
• Able to push 4-wheeled cart with 100-pound load.
• Able to work 8 hours overtime a week, if required.
• Able to use stereomicroscope for two hours without break.