Production Manual Assembler
Do you like working with your hands? Do you enjoy assembling small parts and wires? Do you take pride in the quality of your work? If you answered YES to these questions, R.E.M. Staffing has a great temp to hire opportunity for you!
R.E.M. Staffing is working with a well established company in the Middletown area find the next associates to join their team. The Production Manual Assembler is responsible for putting together small parts, wires and cables. The Production Manual Assembler will be flexible, working in teams, flow lines or with small batch production. Some additional responsibilities of the Production Manual Assembler:
• May be required to operate contact insertion and crimping equipment.
• Performs hand assembly of cable assemblies, Labeling, Boxing, etc.
• Performs final assembly, electrical testing, and packaging of various assemblies
• Performs screening and separation of various parts
• Responsible for recording assembly time data and completion of all associated routing, quality inspections, and other related forms
• Performs miscellaneous assigned tasks
• Assist in other Production areas as needed
• Focus on increasing productivity in all activities
• Follow necessary PPE requirements, appropriate ISO specifications and company procedures.
Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of one year experience hand assembling small parts.
• Electronic assembly experience preferred.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend English written production documents.
• Basic computer skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Must be willing to be cross trained in several assembly functions to meet constantly changing production requirements
• Must be willing to work overtime periods including weekends to meet production demands.
• Must be willing to be moved into various work centers in order to meet production requirements or where skills best serve department and company goals
• If required must pass an English literacy test or complete the necessary training and show improvement in English skills including, reading, writing, and comprehension within 180 days after accepting the position.
• Must pass an IPC 620 class
• Must be able to sit or stand for at least 4 hours
• Must be able to lift or move containers weighing up to a maximum of 50 pounds
• Attendance in accordance with company policies.
• Able to use pallet jack
• Able use portable staircase and climb to12 foot heights.
• Able to carry 20 pound / 3cubic feet boxes up and down portable staircase.
• Able to push 4-wheeled cart with 100 pound load.
These are great temp to hire positions on all 3 shifts. You MUST be available for the entire shift you are interested in.
2nd Shift 3:00pm- 11:30pm
3rd Shift 11:00pm- 7:30am
840 Market St Lemoyne PA 17043