LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY??? THIS IS A MUST SEE!!
The successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $24.00 /hour