2nd Shift SMT/BGA/Shibuya Machine Operator
Join one of the world leaders in the electronics markets by assisting the company in providing interconnect solutions for the Information, Communications and Commercial electronic markets.
Job Function: You would be responsible for mechanical changeovers/set-ups/troubleshooting. Position provides support to assembly team members.
- Perform product changeovers and set-up area equipment according to procedures.
- Troubleshoot and perform basic repairs on assigned equipment and processes.
- Monitor the critical elements of the processes assigned.
- Communicate with engineers on new ideas.
- Process record keeping.
- Understand work instructions and perform work in accordance with approved procedures.
- Take corrective action to improve quality standards.
- Respond to production downtime in a timely manner and efficient manner to resolve any and all set-up issues.
- Additional duties assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years current experience in a machining environment to include mechanical changeovers and set-ups.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment such as comparators, micrometers, calipers, gages, scopes, fixtures, etc.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and write English (including analysis, interpretation, and reasoning).
**This person would train on 1st shift then switch to 2nd shift.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Pay: DOE. Potential direct hire.